Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thing #10

I enjoyed making a trading card from the website "Dummies Books".
http://dummies.book.cover.txt2pic.com/

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

Gosh! What a "gold mine"--especially with the Custom Sign Generator. I'm always looking for creative ideas for bookmarks. I know that I'll think of something to do with ALL of the cute pictures on these sites. I really had a time getting my design in the blog. Finally, I realized just where you could cut and paste the html. Was I dancing around the house when the trading card "magically appeared" on my blog.

2 comments:

VWB said...

I got your email and sent you some phone numbers...I will not be available during the day until Friday...call me at home if you want!

VWB said...

looks great Margaret! loking froward to other fun stuff