Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's New With Media

The easiest thing is goal #7. I love to help children and adults learn about technology after I have learned how to accomplished using it. My greatest times mentoring adults were when I taught adults in the public library how to set up an e-mail account, create a webpage, use Excel and Word, and use the public libraries' online databases. I often heard, "Now I know how to use the computer like my children do."

The hardest thing is goals #1. I can easily determine what my goal will be but then I'm unsure how I'll accomplish the goal and especially how long or what I'll need to do to completely finish the goal. It always takes me a lot longer to correct my mistakes and keep continuing the goal until finished. But then I gain confidence in myself and look at the problem as a challenge and learning opportunity.

No comments: