Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's New With Media

As you can see I created a blog and avatar. I worked and worked with the directions on creating an avatar (I didn't even know what an avatar was before I started this assignment.). I had set up my blog before putting the avatar in. Well...I worked and worked until I completely deleted my blog and re-created it with the avatar in it. Wow! I finally was able to follow the directions when I started over. Now the avatar doesn't look like the one I set up with my yahoo account, but believe me...I have learned so much!

Also, I had worked with Flickr before. I had set up an account for our high school class reunion pictures. But now I understand what tags are and I even joined the librarians' "share your pictures".

1 comment:

VWB said...

glad to see you on board...you will want to name each post Thing #XX...don't think you really want to keep repeating the title of your blog! Take a look at some of the other Players to see what I mean or take a look at my blog http://lib2pad.blogspot.com/