Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #14

Add to Technorati Favorites

Let's see---two full pages of notes on Thing #14. Where do I start? After looking at the video and podcast, I had a better understanding of Technorati. Amazing it is competition with Google & Yahoo. I would use Technorati for searching for blogs and videos, de.lidio.us for weblinks, and flickr for pictures. I believe the tags (keywords) are very important. It is also great to "connect" with others to see what their thoughts are.
I thought the Technorati staff was very dedicated in making the website a "user-friendly" & helpful place to be (html code for websites).

Technorati's Widgets are "places to look" --include buttons for desktops,Pinging (updates) and good searches....
I think I have learned it all until I complete a new THING! Well I tried to open my "button" for my blog and I got a message about "boing boings"...keep working at it!

No comments: