Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing#13


Wow! Del.icio.us is a wonderful way to share your book marks with another computer as well as others.

I think this would be very valuable with teachers and librarians. I'm always saving my bookmarks on one computer and then cutting and pasting them on a Word Document to have.

You could set up various websites for students to use and then have them participate if coming across one (adding that to it.). I create pathfinders but this might be a lot easier than creating a web page. The URL link can be put on your library page.

I prefered the Del.icio.us video more than the information on the Ma.gnolia website. Like the man said in the Del.icio.us video with the example of the Algebra sites - the possiblilities are endless. Also, learned more on just how to create my weblinks on the Del.icio.us tutorial. The podcast was great and with pictures (an alternative to PPts).

I can't wait to get started. http://del.icio.us/simmonsma I started "A Library Lessons" to experiment. I will keep going as needed.

Some things that I learned from the podcast were information about the "Magic Middle", put a pdf file on your blog and post your blog, the amount of posted blogs has doubled in the past 5 months to 27.2 million.

No comments: