Friday, July 4, 2008

Thing #17


I immediately thought of the candy when I started this thing.

I signed up for Rollyo with a few websites that I use all of the time. I forgot to put Springbranch ISD in it...as I'm always looking for that...hmm another Thing to accomplish. But I'm almost finished. yea! I also tried to put my favorites, "Google" and "Yahoo" but it said they were search engines...well yes.

I did set up a site, "RolloutforMargaret",



I need to add websites to Rollyo as I go....I'm not sure if I need both del.icio.us & Rollyo. I did remember to get down all of the username, passwords, etc for this.. I need to download Rollyo in my toolbar...but have a lot of stuff already up there. Now just finding Rollyo and working with it will be my next challenge. What are they going to think of next?
Talking about the del.icio.us icon...my husband saw it in the toolbar and thought it referred to FOOD...Boy did I set him strait quick!

No comments: